- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Technical Account Manager – Express Booking Connectivity
To ensure an efficient and convenient booking experience on trivago Express Booking, we need to verify that advertisers and connectivity providers can be smoothly integrated into our booking API, and have a compatible interface with trivago. We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager that will help on-board and support advertisers to integrate their solutions with trivago Express Booking.
What you'll do:
- Actively manage a portfolio of advertisers and connectivity providers that are integrating with trivago Express Booking.
- Work directly with technical teams to set and meet milestones, ensuring consistent, high-quality integration projects.
- Monitor performance and proactively consult advertisers on missing opportunities.
- Coordinate with QA teams to confirm potential bugs and support advertisers and connectivity providers in finding solutions.
- Be the primary interface between Sales & Account Management and technical teams.
- Gather requirements and help to build tools and processes to facilitate work flows.
What you'll need:
- Clear understanding of XML and JSON web services (SOAP, REST).
- Ability to efficiently describe complex and technical issues.
- Excellent organization skills allowing you to prioritize effectively in accordance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills enabling you to face external and internal stakeholders in a professional and mature way.
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to detect data inconsistencies.
- Fluency in English (verbally and written).
What we'd love you to have:
- B.A. in business informatics, computer science or any other relevant technical degree.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in a technical account management position or similar.
- Understanding in one of the following programming languages: Java, PHP, Python, C#.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.