Front End Developer Internship – Online Marketing
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Front End Developer Internship - Online Marketing
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently.
- Has completed at least an apprenticeship in Interaction Design, Media Design, Software Engineering or Web Technologies.
- Has some previous experience (including an internship) in front end development and web design. Any previous experience within an ecommerce company would be a plus.
- Is eager to learn and always considering ways to experiment with accepted processes.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through unique workshops and by providing everyone with a mentor who will become a constant source of support, guidance and knowledge. Team events and sports activities are organized on a regular basis to ensure we play as hard as we work. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- A copy of your portfolio must be attached to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.