Junior Offline Marketing Specialist – English Speaker
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Offline Marketing Specialist - English Speaker
Are you a curious and ‘out-of-the-box’ marketer with a desire to challenge the status quo? Our Hotels Relations Marketing pillar are looking for a data-driven individual with an abstract thought-process to ideate, develop and test offline advertising campaigns and channels for our B2B activities. If you’re a creative and goal-oriented individual with a love for numbers, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Setup, monitor and optimize offline marketing campaigns. These might include, but are not limited to, Fax marketing, Mailing or Print Media advertisements.
- Analyze traffic volume and quality: You will consistently monitor new and existing campaigns and evaluate their effectiveness based on set KPIs.
- Creative testing: You will A/B Test new ideas and assess their effectiveness, proposing changes & new creatives to our Marketing & Design teams
- Project Management: You will develop our ‘trivago Awards’ project, aligning with all the functions and department involved for the project.
- Work closely with a number of varied departments including Product (HOT Product Team), Design (Creative Testing) and Communications.
- Research and present potential offline marketing opportunities, and develop those concepts to further improve our offline marketing performance.
- Grow our global advertising activities, reaching new and existing users across all markets.
- Become the number one advertiser in the B2B travel industry!
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in online or offline marketing (display, affiliation, fax, mailing).
- A bachelor’s in Economics, Marketing or a similar, role-relevant field.
- An excellent understanding of marketing channels.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills.
- Expert analytical skills and a love for deep-diving into data to find new opportunities.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Experience with web-based analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Adwords, Kissmetrics, SEOmoz, etc.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Lead acquisition.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 12 month fixed-term position with a long term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.