ASP.NET / C# Developer
IT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
ASP.NET / C# Developer
Are you a skilled engineer looking for a position where your creative work will help shape and improve the workplace of a globally recognized company? We are searching for an experienced ASP.NET Developer to develop custom solutions to serve the needs of both individual users and the business as a whole. In this role, you will take ownership of projects and strive to continuously improve our internal tools and processes. If you’re a team player with an agile mindset, looking for a position in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Develop value-generating .NET applications (for our internal tools and applications) using C# and ASP.NET.
- Automate manual recurring processes to increase productivity.
- Use Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for an entire application lifecycle for (self-)assigned projects.
- Keep your knowledge on the cutting edge, and share it with your team members.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Software Engineering, Web Development or Mobile Development.
- 2-3 years’ working in an agile environment, with proficient knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Good skills and experience programming in .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET).
- Proficient knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework, Rest APIs
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we'd love you to have:
- An educational background in Software Engineering or Computer Science at least at apprenticeship level would be advantageous, however those with ‘hands-on’ experience are also considered.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SharePoint development.
- Previous work experience in the fields of QA, Design or IT Support.
- To speak basic German would be a plus, but not mandatory for the role.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.