Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- You will handle all things Scrum and Kanban by organizing and facilitating required meetings and retrospectives for our teams.
- You will ensure the development process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the teams’ advancement.
- You will become an Agile ambassador and promote a clear understanding of the theory and methods behind the development framework by providing training for development teams, stakeholders and anyone else who could benefit from Scrum and Kanban.
- You will be a crucial link between the developers, product owner and stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for transparency and understanding on both sides and must communicate information to the relevant recipient in an efficient and coherent manner.
- You will collaborate with the supporting technical teams and project managers and aim to build a strong, productive relationship in order to ensure goals are met and projects are delivered on time.
- You will continuously seek to improve the current Agile process within the different teams.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years' experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
- Has a thorough understanding of Scrum and Kanban methods and has a genuine interest in expanding their expertise in both areas. Experience in web technologies and web development would be beneficial.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently. Spanish or German skills would be beneficial.
- Has exceptional communication skills which make them an engaging individual who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- Has a natural ability to command attention and behaves in a professional manner so that colleagues consider them to be reliable and trustworthy.
- Has a thirst for knowledge which makes them a fanatic learner.
- Loves working in fast-paced environments.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.