Regional Content Distribution Specialist
Content Marketing & Communication - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Regional Content Distribution Specialist
Do you want the chance to use your online marketing skills to drive growth markets to the next level, and push content performance at a global scale? Our Content Marketing team is looking for 4 data-driven distribution specialists to work closely with other experts and local teams in planning, launching, testing, monitoring and optimizing Room5 stories' performance across multiple advertising channels. If you’re a strategic and results-oriented individual who believes that solid data informs the best decisions, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Keep detailed monitoring of performances for multiple advertising channels. You will work with analysts to determine the best KPIs for each campaign, ensuring that marketing goals are achieved by identifying the most effective channels, objectives, setups and analysis to employ.
- Constantly experiment with audiences and content types and, together with other content marketing specialists, use tests to challenge performances for any assigned countries (France, Spain, UK or any new growth market).
- Identify and diversify traffic sources and quality, understanding the different modes of traffic acquisition and conversion rates for each distribution platform that your region (countries) needs to achieve performance goals.
- Continuously work to improve revenue margins, audience reach and traffic quality on the Room5 blog and trivago.
- Drive any locale from growth to development phases, and then into a maturity stage, based on experience and test results. You will not hesitate to take on the most developed or unknown market and will ask your local colleagues the right questions to cover for your lack of knowledge for the upcoming new markets.
- Continue to increase online brand awareness for both trivago and Room5.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1+ years’ experience working in Performance, Online or Social Media Marketing, or in the field of Business Analysis. (Either would be fine, both would be amazing!).
- A bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or a similar, role-relevant field.
- Proficient Online Marketing knowledge and Data Interpretation skills.
- Knowledge of Online Advertising tools and techniques (Adwords, SEM Suite, Display, Social Ads…), prior experience is a nice-to-have but if you are familiar with the auction buying model these are skills we can train.
- An agile mindset and adaptable working style, as you may be developing campaigns for different markets with different scenarios.
- Expert analytical skills which allow you to jump from one market dataset to another. Rotation of markets will be a challenge and your data-led mindset will be a key advantage when working on campaign setups, audience identification, optimization and budget adjustments.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. You will be expected to make quick decisions, and then be able to back them up with clarity and confidence.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Any additional language skills (ie. French, Spanish, Italian) would be a great plus, but not mandatory for this role.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.