- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Project Manager - Lead Management
Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a Junior PM to manage projects, documentation and stakeholder communication to ensure progress, transparency and information flow of projects to the top management. If you’re a self-motivated individual with an analytical mindset, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Prepare strategic decision-making basis for management.
- Using your analytical skills, deep-dive into the market and conduct competitor and market analysis.
- Develop a strong and efficient Leads-Management process, ensuring a smooth leads distribution and performance monitoring within Advertiser Relations.
- Develop CRM solutions to make the whole process stronger and more efficient.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Project Management.
- A bachelor’s in Business Development, Economics or a similar role-relevant field.
- 1-2 years’ CRM and Leads Management experience, and excellent CRM skills.
- Great presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience working in an online or start-up environment.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 12 month fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.