Customer Care Associate – B2B – Traditional Chinese Speaker
Customer Service - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Customer Care Associate - B2B - Traditional Chinese Speaker
Are you a motivated team player with great communication skills, looking for a position where your positive attitude can make people’s day? Our Hotel Relations team is looking for a traditional Chinese speaker to be the first point of contact, and the voice of trivago, to our Chinese speaking hoteliers, giving them the very best customer service!
What you'll do:
- Interact daily with hoteliers.
- Communicate internally with costumer care associate for other markets.
- Communicate with other departments, especially Advertiser Relations.
What you'll definitely need:
- To speak traditional Chinese at a native level.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- A valid work permit for Spain.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be a super fast learner ready to take on new challenges.
What we’d love you to have:
- To speak simplified Chinese would also be a plus but not mandatory.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 12 month fixed-term position with a long term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
New campus coming 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQikZZIia2k