- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Agile Coach - Leipzig Office
Our Software Engineering Leipzig (LSE) team is looking for an exceptional Agile Coach with a passion for agile methodologies to join our team and help us shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the development process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the teams’ advancement.
- Become an agile ambassador: promote a clear understanding of agile methodology and coach on best practices for agile development.
- Evaluate and improve upon our current methodologies and work processes.
- Continually find ways to increase the transparency of value and motivate the team to increase value contribution.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ experience working with Scrum and Kanban and a thorough understanding of Scrum and Kanban methods.
- 1-2 years’ project management experience.
- Exceptional communication skills which make you an engaging individual who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- The ability to create an atmosphere of trust among those you interact with.
- Fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous professional development experience.
- Software engineering/web development experience.
- Fluent German.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.