Account Manager – Online Travel Agencies (OTA)
Sales / Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Account Manager - Online Travel Agencies (OTA)
trivago’s OTA (Online Travel Agencies) Relations team are looking for a highly organized and assertive Account Manager to acquire, develop and nurture long-lasting business relationships with OTAs, analyzing their performance on trivago and providing expert consultation and advice on how they can maximize their impact on the platform.
If you’re looking for a role where your natural communication skills can help to push the company forward, and you thrive in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Monitor KPIs and make sense of complex data to derive actionable findings.
- Clearly convey findings and consult advertisers to help them realise and achieve their potential.
- Educate advertisers about the trivago marketplace, our tools and products.
- Regularly communicate with our advertisers via email, telephone and personal interaction.
- Pitch new products to advertisers to increase participation.
What you'll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or a similar role-relevant field.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Unrivalled communication skills that allow you to confidently connect with advertisers and convince them of your expert advice.
- An autonomous mindset that means you are confident to make independent decisions and take ownership of your actions.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Sales and Account Management, Business Development or a similar field.
- Proficient knowledge of, or 1-2 years’ experience working in Online Marketing (SEO, SEM, DEA).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 1 year fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.