Student Job / Part-time – Business Development Support – Croatia/Serbia
Country Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job / Part-time - Business Development Support - Croatia/Serbia
Are you a self-motivated and analytical individual who wants the chance to gain huge knowledge of the online travel industry whilst shaping trivago’s growth in the Serbian and Croatian markets?
Our Country Development team is looking for a dynamic team-player with a business head and a marketing brain to support our regional country developer by managing our Croatian and Serbian platform.
What you'll do:
- Monitor the market’s KPIs.
- Work alongside the Product and Content teams in order to establish and satisfy the market needs.
- Establish communication and cooperation with local companies (this includes PR activities, affiliate cooperation, local OTAs...)
- Test new growth opportunities on the markets.
- Conduct and support market research.
What you'll definitely need:
- To be studying, or have studied Marketing, Business, Journalism or a similar field.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- To speak native-level Croatian and Serbian, and fluent English (our company language). Knowledge of Slovenian language is a plus.
- Good analytical skills that allow you to draw insights from large sets of data.
- A high level of self-organization: at times, you will have a lot of different things on your plate and will have to prioritize accordingly by establishing what creates the most value.
- Proficient writing skills.
- A cool head that allows you to remain calm under pressure.
What we'd love you to have:
- Work experience in the fields of Online Marketing, Business Development, Project Management or a similar field.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 6 month fixed-term position.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.