Internal Communications Specialist – Organizational Solutions
Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Internal Communications Specialist - Organizational Solutions
Are you a cool, calm and collected conversationalist who can communicate big changes to people without them totally freaking out? Our Organizational Solutions team are looking for someone with a good knowledge of internal communication tools (think SocialCast, Slack etc.) to educate stakeholders trivago-wide about adopting new tools, thus making big transitions into unfamiliar processes as fluid and incident-free as possible. If you are a confident and patient ‘people-person’ with the skills to educate and convince a large audience of people with very different skill-sets and from very different backgrounds, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Create a seamless change communication and education plan for the introduction of Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) – a HR tool that uses Big Data and Analytics for researching and reporting.
- Use different mediums to convey your message and communication strategy to the company.
- Be a user advocate and challenge the usability and efficiency of new solutions.
- Work side-by-side with project managers and stakeholders to ensure the overall acceptance of new solutions on a company-wide level.
- Monitor the adoption of workday solutions over time and use insights to pin point areas of improved education and communication.
What you'll definitely need:
- Super-mega-ultra-excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Great presenting skills that allow you to communicate a clear and focused message to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A very good understanding of internal communication tools.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Work experience in Content Management/Development, Project Management, Creative Writing, HR or a role-relevant field.
- Educational background in Media & Communication, Business, Project Management, or a similar field.
- Video creation skills would be a plus, in that they might help you to visually communicate your message.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.