Entrepreneur In Residence – Venture Growth
Business Operations & Strategy - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Entrepreneur In Residence - Venture Growth
Our Venture team is looking for a creative and strategic in-house entrepreneur to be responsible for trivago’s Venture Growth.
What you'll do:
- Create and deliver effective and timely projects aimed at the financial development of the Ventures.
- Assist in the proper and timely preparation of our strategical and operational financial controlling.
- Contribute to the due diligence: audit and perform financial reviews of potential new ventures.
- Create insightful strategical analyses for our management and parent company.
- Initiate and develop innovative new processes and tools to support functions for the team.
- Assist in performing any other duties aimed at the development of the ventures.
What you'll definitely need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- At least 2 years' previous experience in finance, strategy development and controlling.
- Dynamic and extensive problem solving solutions.
- A creative ‘start-up’ mindset that allows you to adopt a “trial and error” approach to get the best results.
- An exceptional eye for detail that allows you to spot even the smallest of mistakes.
- Outstanding strategic and analytical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Excellent Excel Skills
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- Lead Engineer – Quality Assurance (QA)
- Business Operations & Strategy, Software Engineering, Düsseldorf
- Product Manager – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools
- Business Operations & Strategy, Product, Düsseldorf
- Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer – Marketing Solutions
- Software Engineering, Business Operations & Strategy, Düsseldorf