WordPress Developer – PalmaTech
Software Engineering - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
WordPress Developer - PalmaTech
Our Tech Team is looking for talented and experienced WordPress developer to join our Palma office, where they will use their expertise to drive trivago’s company pages to new levels and heighten our users’ experience.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver features that make our company pages intuitive and reliable.
- Work in an Agile environment with other Developers, Product Owners and QA, where ideas and implementations are always exchanged cross-functionally.
What you'll definitely need:
- The desire to work in a fast-paced and Agile way that means delivering software quickly and often.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, PHP and OOP.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and HTML/CSS.
- A basic knowledge of GIT.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Software Engineering, Web Development or a similar field would be a plus.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.