Office Coordinator – German Speaker
Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Office Coordinator - German Speaker
Do you have what it takes to look after an entire office of people? Are you so organized that you can provide admin support across multiple projects while organizing events, writing emails, arguing with the landlord and ordering breakfast cereals?
Our MSE (Mobile Software Engineering) team is looking for a human octopus that can balance the needs of software engineers, colleagues, janitors, delivery men and any other stragglers that come in off the street, all the while keeping a clean office and a cool head.
If after reading this you’re already optimizing your desk layout, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Provide support to all members of the MSE team, including general administration, organization of team and office events and check-ins.
- Be the link between the Rheinfabrik and trivago offices, making sure that we are aligned and integrated into the same processes.
- Be the point of contact for the landlord, cleaning company, janitor and service providers for all topics.
- Organize the weekly office lunch, and be responsible for making sure drinks and cereals etc. are ordered and restocked.
- Administration work such (emails, dropbox) and some project work.
What you'll definitely need:
- Excellent communication skills in both German (native level) and English (fluent) .
- A very good understanding of MS Office tools.
- An extremely structured way of working that allows you prioritize tasks and make critical decisions quickly.
What we'd love you to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in office management, hotel management, event management or a similar field.
- An enthusiastic attitude that allows you to stay positive and proactive even when you feel a little overwhelmed.
- 8 arms would be a plus :)
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.