Online Marketing Specialist – Email Marketing
Online Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Online Marketing Specialist - Email Marketing
trivago's email marketing strategy focuses on providing our users with valuable, engaging content and helps to establish our position as the hotel expert. Now we're looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help increase our email marketing presence. Automation of manual processes will be a key aspect of your position as you support our regional specialists in optimizing the user's journey. If you think your technical know-how and strategic expertise can help push our campaigns forward, apply today.
What you'll do:
- Set up and deploy complex automated communications within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as ExactTarget).
- Develop the structures and processes that our regional specialists will employ to run tailored email campaigns around the world.
- Train individuals on how to set up and manage email marketing campaigns for their local markets and how to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud. As our internal expert, you will provide guidance on how to get the most out of email campaigns.
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years' experience in online marketing, with a specific focus on email marketing.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Media Sciences, or a related field.
- An excellent understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget or a similar digital marketing platform.
- An analytical mindset that allows you to draw valuable conclusions from large amounts of data.
- A good understanding of Excel: you know your way around a pivot table.
- At least a basic understanding of SQL.
- Good writing skills and the ability to tailor your style appropriately depending on your message and audience.
- The ability to adapt and desire to always learn more, making you an ideal fit for an ever-evolving work environment.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.