Junior Project Manager
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Project Manager
Can you lead from the front? Can you not only adapt to industry developments but work to capitalize upon them? Our Advertiser Relations team helps our advertisers to improve their performance on trivago by providing valuable marketing tools, technology and expertise. Now we're looking for a driven, organized individual who can lead a range of projects that will help push our department forward.
What you'll do:
- Manage projects from the conception stage through to execution. You will ensure a smooth communication flow and remove potential roadblocks to guarantee steady progress.
- Document project statuses and make sure that stakeholders remain informed.
- Prepare the strategic decision-making basis for management.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the market and our competitors and provide actionable insights.
What you'll definitely need:
- 1-2 years' project management experience.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Development, Economics or a related field.
- A good understanding of Excel and the ability to draw valuable conclusions from large amounts of data.
- Solid negotiation skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals.
- A natural desire to succeed and tendency to push for perfection.
- To be forever looking for new approaches to existing problems or innovative ways that we can react to original and existing problems.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience within the digital industry, preferably in a start-up environment.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.