Student Job / Part-time Job – Web Content & Research – Bulgarian Speaker
Country Development - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job / Part-time Job - Web Content & Research - Bulgarian Speaker
Do you want to make sure that our Bulgarian users get the best possible experience when using the world’s largest hotel search? Our Country Development team is looking for someone who can improve the content and identify errors on our Bulgarian platform and who will strive to increase customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our accurate, extensive content and our user-friendly website, so we will be relying on your keen eye for detail as well as a strong can-do attitude. If you want to immerse yourself in a unique learning environment, we’d like to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Optimize and localize the content database and user-website experience to perfection.
- Maintain our reputation as you regularly perform user tests and report your findings.
- Occasionally produce catchy written materials for the press.
- Be courteous and professional in your communication as you provide timely support to our Bulgarian users and hoteliers.
- Undertake comprehensive research, always watching out for local emerging trends.
- Develop into an expert on the Bulgarian travel market and provide insights to help shape how we approach this market.
What you'll need:
- Native-level Bulgarian and fluency in English (our company language).
- To be currently studying or to have completed a degree in International Management, Communications, or a related field.
- To be an avid learner with an eye for detail.
- Fantastic writing skills coupled with the ability communicate exceptionally clearly.
- A focused, determined and result-driven personality: you must be willing to push yourself in order to reach your objectives.
- An interest in online marketing and/or travel market.
- To be comfortable using internet tools on a daily basis.
- To be available to work up to 20 hours per week.
Life at trivago is...
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position lasting 6 months.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.