Product Manager – Mobile Apps
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals,Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Manager - Mobile Apps
Want the chance to develop a globally used mobile app? trivago's Mobile App team is looking for a driven Product Manager to work on innovative features that will help keep our apps ahead of the competition. If you're always pushing for progress and will hone good ideas until they become great, fully realized features, apply to join our team today.
What you'll do:
- Manage a range of special product features: conduct user and market research, oversee roadmap planning, engage in wireframing, handle A/B test analysis and more.
- Communicate and collaborate with individuals from numerous departments and functions as you oversee the development process for iOS and Android app features.
- Monitor relevant business and app performance KPIs so that you have an up-to-date view of current progress and know where and when to make tweaks.
- Document your findings and progress on our internal knowledge base and take part in daily standup meetings so that all relevant parties are informed of the current status of features.
- Provide occasional consultation to our Product Marketing team to ensure they have all the information they need to properly promote our product.
What you'll need:
- Some previous experience (including an internship) working as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Good project management skills: you must be able to recognize business-relevant KPIs and direct a project in a way that will achieve business goals.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, that allow you to interact with a wide variety of people and avoid misunderstandings.
- At least a basic understand of mobile UI and UX patterns.
- Some understanding of product concept specifications.
- The ability to work well as part of a team, coupled with natural leadership skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience working with mobile apps.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.