Customer Care Specialist – German Speaker
Customer Service - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Account Manager - German Speaker
If you are a compassionate and self-driven individual with a hospitality background who wants to keep our customers happy, then you come to the right place.
We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for ambitious and determined personalities to join our team in Düsseldorf. We are looking for an Account Manager with the desire to maintain and increase our customer retention rate by providing a 5-star support. We’d love to expand our team with individuals who are ready to train and help our clients with our property management system over the phone and who aim to have professional career in customer services!
What you'll do:
- Support hoteliers around the world with the set up of our property management system.
- Become an advisor to our clients in all aspects of their business and profitability.
- Document, track, and resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
- Conduct live virtual training to teach our new clients what our product can do.
- Build and maintain positive costumer relationships.
- Efficiently use our tools/system in order to provide excellent service.
- Support your colleagues when needed and build up a common knowledge about the industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at a native level and English fluently (company language). Other languages are a big plus.
- You have experience in hospitality or tourism, work experience in a front office environment is a big plus.
- You are truly self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry. Previous Customer Services experience would be a bonus.
- You live by the motto: “Nothing is impossible” – You always try to find a solution for your clients.
- You have excellent communication skills and meet individual client’s needs with a great amount of empathy.
- You love to communicate and are confident on the phone.
- You stay positive, cool and patient in difficult situations.
- You are not only 100% committed to our customers but also to your team.
We believe our employees are the core and soul of the company, and value their talents and experiences by providing a rich environment where they can grow and flourish. Our work environment offers the opportunity to work with some of the best players in the industry with great benefits (like flexible schedule, free sport classes, language classes, secret trips, and more). We thrive by learning from each other with an open question approach, assuring innovative ideas are shared and put into action without restrictive bureaucracy.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work (it certainly is ours!), join our fantastic team and be part of a never-boring, hectic, fun, and challenging workplace.