Talents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
As trivago continues to expand, we’re looking for assistance in recruiting talent from all over the world. We are currently looking for interns to assist in our recruiting process.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the entire recruiting process and provide organizational and administrative support with applications for our positions.
- Review resumes, forward interesting applicants to relevant stakeholders, conduct prescreening calls and schedule interviews.
- Conduct active sourcing: seek out high-quality, difficult-to-attract candidates.
- Learn how to use our application tracking system in order to handle a large amount of applicants.
- Suggest ways to improve and streamline current recruiting processes.
What you'll definitely need:
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- An excellent eye for detail. Please include the word banana at the end of your motivation letter to show how closely you pay attention to instructions.
- Exceptional organizational skills: for example you arrange your stationery in alphabetical order.
- The ability to concentrate on tasks for extended periods of time without losing focus.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt easily.
- A sense of being a real addition to every team you are part, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
What we'd love you to have:
- Any previous experience in recruiting.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.