Product Manager – Direct Connect
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Owner - B2B
Looking for the chance to develop an exciting new product with the potential to take it global? trivago's Direct Connect is a B2B product that enables independent hoteliers to drive direct bookings to their site by placing their rates directly on their trivago profiles. Now our Advertiser Relations team is looking for someone to drive its development and make it a core component of trivago's B2B business.
What you'll do:
- Take responsibility for the strategic and operational development of the product.
- Prioritize key initiatives for the product and ensure they're properly communicated across the board as you work in scrum teams with individuals from multiple departments.
- Maintain a product backlog.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of user behaviour.
- Report KPIs and work to improve upon these.
- Develop concepts for new features that may be integrated into Direct Connect.
Want to fast-track your application?Demonstrate how good you are and stand out from other candidates by completing the case study you receive after signing up here: Case Study
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in product management or product development.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to put on informative, engaging presentations.
- An understanding of scrum best practices.
- Some programming knowledge.
- At least a basic knowledge of SQL.
- At least a basic understanding of JIRA.
- A desire to create something new and to make your mark on a tangible product.
- The ability to take advantage of data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.