Account Manager for Indian Market
Sales / Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Account Manager for Indian Market
Can you develop strong, long-lasting business relationships? Can you optimize the performance of our advertiser accounts to guarantee that they stay happy? If you can identify our advertisers' needs in India and help them adapt to an ever-changing marketplace, trivago has the position for you.
What you'll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for Indian online travel companies (OTAs) that advertise on trivago: your focus won't be on selling but rather on developing strong, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Conduct daily monitoring of KPIs and advise our advertisers on how they may optimize their performance.
- Ensure your accounts remain well informed regarding new developments within trivago as well as within the market and show them the value of continuing to work with trivago.
- Research and identify potential new advertisers, facilitate the integration process for advertisers who approach us.
- Provide assistance to ensure that our advertisers' entire journey with us goes smoothly.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in account management (working with existing partnerships) or in online marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or a related field.
- To speak English (our company language) at a native level.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people and guarantee that you are understood.
- The confidence to successfully negotiate favourable terms.
- Adaptability: you must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
- Some understanding of bidding and tracking tools: you will at least have heard of Google Analytics and other bidding and tracking tools.
What we'd love you to have:
- Previous experience in the travel industry or a thorough knowledge of the industry.
- To be able to speak Hindi at native or advanced fluent level.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- Trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.