Product Development Specialist – Booking Engines
Product - Leipzig, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Development Specialist - Booking Engines
Using your knowledge of how to drive conversion, you will support us with your UX expertise; with your curiosity to try something new, your knowledge of design trends, and your ability to point out simple solutions for our users’ needs. If you’re passionate about driving innovation and creating “wow” features that will make users addicted to our website, and you’re looking for a role with lots of room for creative freedom as well as data driven decision making, get in touch!
What you'll do:
- Following agile best practices, drive and take responsibility for the feature development process all the way from ideation through to launch.
- Optimize our product concept, UX and conversion while conducting A/B and user testing.
- Coordinate with individuals from Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Product and QA to ensure that you have all the information and tools necessary to advance effectively and that all relevant stakeholders are aligned.
- Define, analyze and report KPIs in order to test new ideas and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- Create quarterly roadmaps and effectively execute your plans to ensure they have the desired impact.
What you'll definitely need:
- 4-6 years' experience in product development within the e-commerce branch.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Scrum environment.
- A well-rounded, adaptable mindset that will allow you to coordinate between various teams with different areas of expertise.
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to make yourself fully understood and guarantee that all relevant stakeholders stay informed.
- Curiosity coupled with an eagerness to embrace untested methods in order to achieve greater success rather than relying on the status quo.
- The willingness to challenge solutions that are "good enough" by always striving for the best possible solutions.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- Expertise in the online travel agency field.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.