Customer Care Specialist – Italian Speaker
Customer Service - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career,Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Customer Care Specialist - Italian Speaker
Are you a compassionate and self-driven individual with a hospitality background who lives to keep customers happy? Then you come to the right place.
Base7booking is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and determined personality to join our team in Düsseldorf. We are looking for an Account Manager with the desire to maintain and increase our customer retention rate by providing 5-star support.
We’d love to expand our team with individuals who aim to have a professional career in customer services, so if you’re ready to train, and to help our clients with our property management system over the phone, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Support hoteliers around the world with the set-up of our property management system.
- Become an adviser to our clients in all aspects of their business and profitability.
- Document, track and resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
- Conduct live virtual training to teach our new clients what our product can do.
- Build and maintain positive costumer relationships.
- Efficiently use our tools/system in order to provide excellent service.
- Support your colleagues when needed and build up a common knowledge about the industry.
What you'll definitely need:
- You speak Italian at a native level and are fluent in English (company language).
- You have experience in hospitality or tourism.
- You are truly self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry.
- You live by the motto “Nothing is impossible” - You always try to find a solution for your clients.
- Excellent communication skills in order to meet individual clients’ needs with a great amount of empathy.
- Confidence on the phone.
- You stay positive, cool and patient in difficult situations.
- You are 100% committed to our customers and to your team.
What we'd love you to have:
- Any other language skills are a big plus.
- Work experience in a front office environment.
- Previous Customer Services experience would be a bonus.
We believe our employees are the core and soul of the company, and value their talents and experiences by providing a rich environment where they can grow and flourish. Our work environment offers the opportunity to work with some of the best players in the industry with great benefits (like flexible schedule, free sport classes, language classes, secret trips, and more). We thrive by learning from each other with an open question approach, assuring innovative ideas are shared and put into action without restrictive bureaucracy.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work (it certainly is ours!), join our fantastic team and be part of a never-boring, hectic, fun, and challenging workplace.