Junior Business Analyst – Sales & Marketing
Business Intelligence - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Business Analyst - Sales & Marketing
We are on the lookout for a Junior Business Analyst to help drive trivago forward by supporting our Hotel Relations team who specialize in sales and marketing campaigns for hoteliers (Hotel Manager, Hotel Manager Pro, etc.).
- Handle data requests and perform analyses for the Hotel Relations team.
- Evaluate the impact, performance and outcome of each campaign by analysing data surrounding hotelier behaviour, product pricing, market segmentation and customer segmentation.
- Implement ETL-processes to feed our tools with the required data.
- Write SQL queries to extract data from the Hotel Relations team.
- Experience working with online marketing campaigns or in sales and familiarity with user behaviour analysis.
- An impressive academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or a similar field.
- You are a whiz kid when it comes to Excel.
- You have an analytical mind and can be trusted to pay attention to detail.
- You speak English (our company language) fluently.
- Any knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics or CRM (customer relationship management) tools.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.