Digital Product Designer – UI / UX
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Digital Product Designer - UI / UX
The ideal candidate:
- Has a mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas.
- Has several years’ experience in user interface design, digital product design or web design. Please attach a portfolio showcasing your work to your application.
- Has an academic background in Digital Design, Interaction Design or a related field.
- Is proficient in using responsive design, web design tools (UX Pin, Axure, Hype, Origami, Adobe etc.) and has a good knowledge of UX design and usability.
- Has a positive attitude and is enthusiastic about working in a team.
- Has HTML/CSS knowledge and an understanding of how front-end development works. This will help them design in an online environment.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
Important additional information:
- Please attach a portfolio showcasing your work to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.