Product Manager – Hotel Search – Deals Enhancement
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Product Manager - Deals Enhancement
Our Product department is looking for an analytically minded individual who can enhance the deals offered on trivago.
What you'll do:
- Gather the vast range of prices and offers from our numerous partners and optimize how they are displayed on our site.
- Define trivago’s approach to deals, develop a product roadmap, and design & develop algorithms in order to find a product solution that will create value for us.
- Integrate various new rate types and search types to optimize the advertiser landing page experience.
- Aim to construct a personalized experience that increases our bookings and that users engage with.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a product owner or as a project manager developing digital products.
- The eagerness to shape the direction of a globally recognized website.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the natural Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, etc.), Engineering, Economics, Management or a related field.
- A numbers-focused, analytical mind and a passion for experimenting with algorithms.
- Practical experience in UX/UI related onsite optimization.
- Good leadership skills. You must know what it is that you want to achieve and have the drive to push your ideas through to execution.
- Clear communication skills which enable you to express yourself appropriately and allow you to give confident, informative presentations.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- The availability to start as soon as possible.
What we'd love you to have:
- Programming knowledge.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.